Possibly the two most frequently asked questions are:
- What is a custom and standard colour?
– Please go to the new Standard and Custom Colour page for this.
- What glue should l use if l have broken my AA horse?
– For this I can now refer you directly to the AAML page which does offer restoration tips from experts ( http://www.animalartistry.co.uk/aaml/tricks.html )
Payments – Terms and Conditions.
I do not want this to sound too formal, so l hope l have covered everything necessary without reams of technical disclaimers.
- Due to the current $ to £ rates I have only put the £ prices on the web site, but there is a currency converter available for your convenience.
- I can accept payment by UK cheque, Paypal email@example.com , and most credit and debit cards including American Express, but I am unable to accept the American Discover card.. At present I am not accepting personal $ checks or US postal orders.
- For Credit card sales payment will not be taken until the items are ready to send out, unless specifically requested.
- Time payments are always available, and can be structured to suit the customer.
Anticipated Delivery Times.
- lf the ordered item is in stock it will be dispatched within 1-2 days for the UK, and 3-4 days for the rest of the world.
- If the item is to be specially made then the lead time will vary from 2-8 weeks depending on the specific item, and payment will be due on completion of the order.
- As I do all the posting and administration myself I can always tell you at what step your order is at.
- If you are unhappy with your Animal Artistry Figurine then please return it within 7 days (UK) and within the original packaging, ( I will allow extra time for the rest of the world) for a full refund.
- If an item arrives damaged I will replace it free of charge on return of the damaged item.
- You may contact me through the order form on the web site, or via email
- Phone +44 (0) 1885 482484
- or by letter : )
The Animal Artistry Studio is not generally open to the public, but you may visit by appointment.
(This will give me time to tidy up!)
It is possible that in the future there will be a self contained annexe available for short stay guests, with a view to participating “hands on” in the Ceramic processes. Please let me know if this would be of interest to you.